Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

Hello!
This probably should have been my first post. But oh well! There's no time like the present.
Tell me about yourself? It's the one question I dread. I've never been good at introductions. You know when you go somewhere new and have to sit around talking about who you are and what interests you? Well, I hate those things! I never know what to say. It seems like everyone else has this well prepared list of hobbies and what they do in their spare time. Not me though...I'm just usually the one sitting there awkwardly smiling and saying things like 'I have blue eyes...' or 'I wear glasses' Like DUH! Well done captain obvious.
So, I'm going to attempt to introduce myself properly. You know, with a bit more than just telling you I wear glasses. 
Here we go!

You know my names James. I'm 20 years old (21 in October) I'm from the North of England and I am currently at University (As if I hadn't mentioned that already) I'm studying a degree in Media, film and television. I guess I can't complain. I do have an interest in the media industry, but after two years of studying it it's dragging on. I just want it to be over already.
I'm left handed! I tell almost everyone I meet that. I love it as I'm pretty sure only a small percentage of the world are left handed. Something like 11% or 13% I don't know. It makes me feel unique and being unique is something that I love.
I love pizza! probably a bit too much if I'm honest. I am quite boring when it comes to toppings though. I'll usually just go for extra chicken or some BBQ sauce. Nothing fancy. But yeah, hand me a pizza and you'll have my heart.
I love inspirational quotes. In fact my shelves are filled with books just dedicated to quotes. One that I like to live my life by is definitely...Well I have too many to choose from. But one I'm loving at the minute is one that I mentioned in my blog post a few days ago 'Be Happy, Not Perfect'
I'm a very clean person. I love having bottles of bleach and limescale spray at hand and can usually be found deep cleaning my house at least twice a week. When I was a lot younger I wanted to be a cleaner...It was my dream. I have no idea where it came from or why, but hey, it's another fact about me.
I can never Google my own name. It always tries to correct me by saying 'Did you mean James Franco?' No, Google! I didn't.
If there were to ever be a movie about me I think it should be called 'The worlds greatest' JOKES maybe something along the lines of 'The Happy Hour Professional'
That makes it sound like I love drinking. I mean I do love a good cocktail time and again. But most nights you'll probably find me tucked up in bed with a film on (plus eating pizza of course)

I'm rambling. I don't know what else there is to say.
So from the list above you now know I'm a clean, left handed, pizza loving, glasses wearing, media student. Brill...

James 


James France

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment