10 Things That Make Me Happy...

Recently the weather has been sooo nice over here in the UK. I've noticed that whenever the sun comes out everyone seems to be in a happier mood, myself included. So in true Monday fashion, here's a list of 10 things that make me happy. 

1. Finding surprise money in my coat pocket

2. Discovering a new band/artist who can listen to on repeat

3. Being able to go outside without a coat

4. When my phone has enough memory to take a photo

5. Getting into bed when it's cold outside

6. Meeting someone who just gets me

7. Completing something i've spent ages working on 

8. Finding out I'm not in work at the weekend 

9. Hotel rooms

10. Obviously, when it's sunny outside 

James France

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment