10 Things That Make Me Happy...

I was so busy yesterday that I forgot to post a my 10 things list.
Well...No time like the present!

1. When it's raining and you're inside

2. Showering after you've been really dirty

3. Taking time off

4. Waking up waaaayy before my alarm and then falling back to sleep again

5. Pastry Pizzas 

6. Starting a new television show

7.Binge watching a television show

8. Flavoured syrup in coffee (Especially at Christmas) 

9. Driving when I'm the only car on the road

10. Getting into my own bed after spending a night away

James 

James France

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment